This page has been translated by SYSTRAN machine translation systems. Machine translation is not yet a perfect technology, please excuse the potential errors contained in the page. You can find an original version of the text in the following language:
Option Web IFIPS 1st year (2005 ‑ 2006)
- Week of September 19, 2005
- Week of September 26, 2005
- Week of October 3, 2005
- Week of October 10, 2005
- Week of October 17, 2005
- Week of October 24, 2005
- Week of November 7, 2005
- Week of November 14, 2005
- Week of November 28, 2005
Methods of evaluation
The projects will be noted according to the following criteria. An approximate scale (on 20 points, with 4 points no-claims bonus), is provided. This scale is given as an indication and could be revalued according to the projects actually carried out.
Installation of various technologies seen in progress (8+2 points). Each technology is evaluated roughly per half on the correction of the code (validity, correct syntax, good design), by
half on complexity of the elements implemented.
- XHTML (2 points)
- CS (2 points)
- PHP (2 points)
- MySQL (2 points)
- Operation of the site (broken links, logical errors in the behavior of scripts PHP…) (3 points).
- Particularly important personal investment (2 points no-claims bonus).
- Design structural of the site, ergonomics, accessibility (2 points).
- Esthetics, graphic design (1 point).
Returned report/ratio, an approximate length of 5 pages (6 points).
- Coherence between report/ratio, Web site, preliminary draft (2 points).
- Choice adequate, and justified, of the solutions and technologies installation (2 points).
- Quality of the contents of the report/ratio in itself (presentation of the difficulties, etc….) (2 points)
- To put itself in mode UTF-8 at the starting of the editor (File/Encoding/UTF-8 Cookie).
- To use the Hypertext mode (F12) or XML (Shift+F12) to have syntactic colouring on XHTML. For CS, PHP and others, to use the suitable modes.